Sunday, November 13, 2005

We took the Plunge

A new stage in our life together. I have realized, it is better for me to blog, when the actual events have passed. When you are actually living the event, you give out raw emotion, not logical emotion. That emotion is normal, but can be harmful. That kind of emotion "it is all about me" or "it is all about us". I had no idea how stressful it would be to buy a new home in another state and sell our present home. The actual transfer of the job was a piece of cake !!! WOW, Clark and I have never fought as much as we have with getting this move accomplished. We also realized how much I have changed since Clark has had his strokes, not just how much Clark has, but me. I could go off on several roads with this story, and I might later.... but right now, we are moving !! November 23rd and we are on the road. Clark with his dog, the U-haul and towing the boat. Me, with my dog and 3 cats. (that should be interesting !) We sold our two horses, Floozie and Babe, to a couple who wants to trail ride. They own 40 acres and will give them a good home, with a lot of exercise ! I am proud of Clark and I, we still have it in us, to not just let life pass us by, in the old routine. But, to try to reach our dreams. Life with Clark has taught me so much, it has come in all emotions and stages... raw lust, love, friendship, sadness, fear of loss, hatred at times, anger, tenderness, compassion, laughter, adventure, routine day to day, then another break through.
The main thing I have learned with Clark, is life is wonderful, it isn't always easy together, but we won't quit, you have to get through the rough times, to appreciate the growth and closeness you feel after. I thank God, that he led me to Clark and my wonderful life !!

No comments: