Thursday, March 24, 2005

Not in Control

The sun is shining in my window, I feel the warmth on my forehead, I love that warmth, it means life. Life .......
Clark had his 2nd catherization, but he is just too blocked, we all tried to make the stents successful, but heart bypass is coming very soon. We are going to go through a quadruple bypass. I want to tell you about all the wonderful people we met today. Patients, family members, doctors, nurses, technicians, cleaning people. Clark brought each of them into our life's today. Pam, Greg, Betty, Brenda, Dr. V, Dr. B, Jack, Jordan, Carolyn, Vickie, Linda, there are even more.... Clark made each of them smile, some said he was a breath of fresh air. Clark isn't a saint, I can tell you stories, about his temper, but to help himself, he jokes, he reaches out to help someone else. The sun is still shining on me through the window, I feel it's warmth, and I want Clark to be well, I wish, I pray, I want.... him to be well, I want him to live...to saltwater fish, and to feel the warmth...

No comments: